NORTHFORCE is a local initiative aimed at connecting talent with opportunities in northeast Minnesota and northwest Wisconsin.
This is where talented individuals can locate careers that fit their interests and goals. It’s the place where employers can instantly locate talent that is a great match for their latest openings.
NORTHFORCE is constantly updated with new job posts from all around the region. Anyone can see the latest postings, even without signing up. Members have the ability to create a profile indicating their areas of expertise and interest. When a job is posted that lines up specifically with what they are looking for, they get notified directly.
The result? Job seekers can zero in on the positions that are best for them and employers gain access to a focused pool of candidates!
NORTHFORCE is a collaborative initiative overseen by APEX (Area Partnership for Economic Expansion) and The Northspan Group. The NORTHFORCE region includes counties in both Minnesota (Aitkin, Carlton, Cook, Itasca, Koochiching, Lake and St. Louis) and Wisconsin (Ashland, Bayfield and Douglas).
We are leading the region’s workforce revolution with our AMPER Strategy. The 5 Core Objectives:
- Attracting Talent We educate prospective talent about the real reasons to come or stay.
- Managing Talent We foster and maintain a line of communication between communities, employers, and prospective talent that is dynamic and constructive.
- Placing Talent We help talent find employers, and employers find talent.
- Enriching Talent We provide opportunities for talent to grow, advance and change the face of the region.
- Retaining Talent We create an environment in which talent thrives and whose contributions are reciprocated in every way possible.