2022 Annual Meeting
Thursday, February 3rd, 2022 | 4:30 - 6:30 pm | Timberlake Lodge
Tentative Agenda Below:
- 4:30 - 5:30 PM : Open Social & Networking
- 5:30 PM : Opening by Bart Johnson, Board Chair
- 5:35 PM : IEDC Presentation by Tamara Lowney, IEDC President & Amanda Lamppa, IEDC Project Manager
- 5:50 PM : SBDC Presentation & Testimonial by Rob Sjostrand, IEDC Director of Business Development & Kyle Hedlund, Oak Hills' Executive Director
- 6:00 PM : CEDA Presentation by Sarah Carling, CEDA Regional Director
- 6:10 PM: APEX Presentation by Brian Hanson, APEX CEO & Matt Shermoen, APEX Business Developer
- 6:20 PM : Entrepreneur Fund Presentation by, Shawn Wellnitz, EF CEO & Mike Korte, EF Business Loan Officer
- 6:30 PM : Closing by Tamara Lowney, IEDC President
To access the powerpoint presentation in PDF format, Click Here.
2021 Annual Meeting
We all know that 2020 was a very strange, trying and eye-opening year. However, for IEDC it has been one of the most humbling. We endured things that we never have endured and may never again endure in our lifetime. Along side of our team, board members, partners and communities, we were able to accomplish many tasks that we did not think to be possible.
Along with the long list of things that looked far from normal this year, we took a spin on our annual meeting. We would like to thank the businesses, community leaders and partners for making this meeting such a success. With the help of Jordan Weis with Weisguy Images, we were able to put together a unique and heartwarming annual meeting that tells the tale of IEDC's journey through 2020. We encourage you to watch, listen and take it all in. Thank you for continuing to stay by us as we weather this storm and any storms to come.
To get to our Youtube page and see the video in full screen, Click Here.